Have you fallen behind a couple months or even 20?
No problem. We provide bookkeeping catch-up to help organize and clean up your bookkeeping records.
How does catch-up work?
YOU - Send us your QB file or add us an Accountant to QBO. You also send us all your bank/credit card statements.
- Completes a Quick Audit
- Enters all your transactions into QB
- Reconciles your accounts
- Makes suggestions to use QuickBooks to the fullest
- Sends you helpful financial reports
TOGETHER – We discuss our conclusions and work out a plan so you can reach your financial goals.
Our Bookkeeping Catch-Up Service includes:
- Reviewing the Chart of Accounts: removing duplicates and reviewing structure for best future reporting
- Reviewing the balance sheet and income statement, your transactions for the current and previous year and your existing QuickBooks setup
- Reviewing items for accuracy and making appropriate adjustments
- Changing QuickBooks preferences
- Looking at class tracking
- Balancing the general ledger to subsidiary records
- Checking payroll entries
- Reviewing your credit card process and payments for efficiency and accuracy. A system for matching credit card payments with your bank account will be established
- Clearing up Un-deposited Funds Account
- Fixing unapplied customer payments and credits
- Removing inactive invoices
- Fixing unapplied vendor payments and credits
- Reconciling all bank accounts, adding missing transactions and removing duplicate transactions