Have you fallen behind a couple months or even 20?
No problem. We provide catch-up bookkeeping to help organize and clean up your bookkeeping records.
Why Do You Need Catch-Up Bookkeeping?
- To obtain bank financing
- Attract investors
- Demonstrate solvency
- Prepare for taxes
- Determine profitability
- Prepare concise and accurate financial reporting
- Identify areas of improvement
- Ability to prepare a budget or rolling forecast
How does Catch-Up Bookkeeping work?
- Send us your QuickBooks file or add us an Accountant to QuickBooks Online.
- You also send us all your bank/credit card statements.
- Completes a quick Audit
- Enters all your transactions into QB
- Reconciles your accounts
- Makes suggestions to use QuickBooks to the fullest
- Sends you helpful financial reports
- We discuss our conclusions and work out a plan so you can reach your financial goals.
Our Catch-Up Bookkeeping Service includes:
- Reconciliation of all bank and credit card accounts, adding missing transactions and removing duplicate transactions
- Streamlining of processes and procedures
- A Balance Sheet that is accurate and easy to follow
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable clean-up
- Payroll review
- Review of opening balances (from tax return)
- Balancing of the general ledger to subsidiary records
- Correction of undeposited funds account
- Analysis of Products & Services and Items (if applicable)
- Modification of QuickBooks preferences to meet current needs
- A review of classes and locations (if applicable)
- Customized reports
- Review of Chart of Accounts; removing duplicates, review structure for concise reporting
- Reconciling Investment Account
- Preparation of an annual budget