Do you feel that you or your internal bookkeeper needs QuickBooks help?
Your QuickBooks could be a mess or in excellent shape but you sense there is a better way to do your bookkeeping. Do you want someone in your office to do the bookkeeping but the candidates for the job don’t have the skills you need?
- Support your current bookkeeper so he/she is not overwhelmed
- Boost your internal bookkeeper's skills
- Save you time once your processes have been improved
- Help you devise more helpful financial reports
- Make sure your systems are efficient
Skills that could be covered:
- Clear bank feeds and setting up rules
- Bank reconciliations
- How to enter clients and invoices/sales receipts
- Receive payments and make deposits
- How to enter vendors, bills, and payments
- How to add new accounts to the Chart of Accounts
- Set up check printing and show how to print checks
- Cover basic reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, AR/AP Aging)
- Walk through reports available (customize if needed, saving, and recalling it)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Audit log
- Clean-up tricks
- Connect other software
Our work will be customized to meet the needs of the individuals being trained.
Looking for Classroom-style Training?
Sharpen your bookkeeping skills by enrolling in one of BudgetEase's focused bookkeeping training classes. Classes are virtual, and are limited to eight individuals to personalize your learning. These bookkeeping classes will help you become more efficient and accurate. Find out more and register.