As an eCommerce business, you know how complex the back-end coordination can be: this effort is the root of all your operations. Trying to tie all of your ordering processes and connect them to an efficient inventory management system is a big enough task. Then having to connect all this to invoicing and bookkeeping in your accounting software is another challenge.
Your time is your profit! So, we are in search of answers for these challenges that our eCommerce bookkeeping clients face too. We hear the Unify app is excellent for streamlining orders, inventory controls, eCommerce bookkeeping and more. Here’s why:
- Unify is reasonably priced for small businesses; starting as low as $14.95
- Easy to use
- It’s not only easy to install from a tech perspective, but it’s very logical to tie into your existing processes and programs with minimal disruption. So whether you are launching an online business or growing, this could be a fit.
- Reduce manual sales input
- Unify provides detailed sales data that feeds into Quickbooks versus a summarized report that you have to manually import.
- Link all your shopping channels
- Unify consolidates sales from your store’s physical location, website or platforms like Shopify, Amazon, Ebay, Magento, etc.
- Determine the most cost-effective shipping for your products
- Integrate with your CRM and email marketing platforms
- From Salesforce to Mailchimp – bring it all together.
Have you tried Unify? If so, we would love to hear from you. What other apps or programs have you found to solve these challenges for your eCommerce business? If you need to create efficiencies in your eCommerce bookkeeping, generate sales reports or clean up your chart of accounts, we can help! I am Kathy Dise from BudgetEase here to make YOU more profitable. You can reach me at email@example.com.