We see the many ways the triangle of bookkeeper, business owner and accountant can truly work to everyone’s advantage! Here are a few tips for creating that unique collaboration that steers your business forward:
- GOALS! Set them, share them, adjust them!
- Not just for this year, but next month and next year
- And tell all your partners!
- Plans for buying a building? Need more capital for growth? Changing your terms with a supplier? All these items are crucial decisions that you have to make.
- Keep your right and left hand partners in the loop; earlier is best.
- Set guidelines on best ways to share data, scope of work and how often to communicate.
We see how a business can flourish and navigate headwinds with a crew of unique leaders. You are the captain at the helm, keeping everyone on course by being consistent and direct, sharing your goals and creating connections. If you need help with these conversations or setting guidelines, we are here to help. I am Kathy Dise with BudgetEase, here to make YOU more profitable.