Feeling overwhelmed – yet grateful – for all those Amazon transactions? We have clients that spend hours and hours reconciling their Amazon orders, fees, inventory and payments manually in QuickBooks. We also see eCommerce businesses hiring someone solely dedicated to manually connecting Amazon transactions with QuickBooks.
Have you heard about Amazon’s Cloud Cart Connector/Connex? This time-saving app is a hit for startups and mature eCommerce businesses alike, by nearly eliminating the go-between Amazon and QuickBooks. Here are a few things we are hearing:
- Auto-sync inventory, orders, payments and settlement fees
- Automatically reconcile FBA transaction details into QuickBooks
- Connect and create separate classes for multiple stores
- Quickly and accurately account for the ROI on your Amazon sales
- High marks for customer service and proactive communication to resolve issues
- U.S. Based Firm
One thing that is still manual in QuickBooks Online is reconciling the fulfillment fees. Besides that, it sounds like a very efficient tool for saving time with this overwhelmingly daunting, yet necessary chore that all eCommerce owners yearn to overcome.
Are you using Amazon’s Connex? Let us know what you think! I am Kathy Dise, and you can reach me at email@example.com.